By Lily Gibson
There is no time in life where you can be without changes. Down to the very last breath, there are changes. We experience lots of change, but some stories have bigger changes.
For example, I have my Narnia books at home. We don’t know a talking lion. Do we? We don’t ﬁnd a secret world we’re hiding. Do we? Hands up secret world hiders. But we can sort of get close. In my life, I’ve already experienced big things like: house move, having a sibling and a cousin, funerals, death, weddings and divorce.
After Aunty Marion’s death, I would start crying secretly, every time someone mentioned her name. I tried not to think about it, so it became a less big thing.
One of my favourite changes is grade changing. I feel every teacher is amazing and I wanna get to know them. I’m going to read a bible verse or two now:
1. There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.
And that means changes, though everything might be exaggerating. You don’t need to eat yucky stuff
2. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
3. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
We do. We change.
- What major changes have you experienced?
- How did you deal with them?